Heritage Day at Maritime Gloucester
Maritime Gloucester is hosting its 9th annual Heritage Day this weekend in honor of the Gloucester Schooner Festival 2013. Come see the schooners docked at the pier inluding the Ardelle, the Spirit of Massachusetts, and Summerwind. Admission is FREE for the day. There will be live music, hand crafted maritime gifts, and art exhibit created by the community, touch tanks and exhibits and lots of fun activities for kids!
Music by Daisy Nell
- She'll also be reading from her childrens book, 'The Stowaway Mouse'.
- Ship model building and ship in a bottle demonstrations hosted by Cape Ann Ship Modelers Model
- Snakes and creatures by Cape Ann Vernal Pond Team
- Wreck of the Portland Exhibit by Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary biologists
- Crafts People and Artists
- National Marine Fisheries
- Ocean Alliance
- Gloucester Gig Rowers
Things To Do & Events This Week!
Apps for Kids